Skip to main content

About your Search

20121202
20121210
Search Results 0 to 1 of about 2
clean up the damage caused by superstorm sandy and then potentially to prepare for future storms. >>> at least 49 elementary school students and adults had to be rushed to an atlanta hospital today because of a carbon monoxide leak. here is the thing. firefighters discovered the highest levels they have ever recorded of the deadly gas near the school's furnace. listen to the firefighter. >> obviously with carbon monoxide, the danger is going to be an affix ant, it could stop people from breathing. these children have been in the classroom since 7:30. our readings in the classroom were not quite as high as our reading at 1700 was near the actual furnace area. >> want to bring in george howell here. you brought in what i can only presume is a carbon monoxide detector. tell me about it and were there any of these in the school? >> this say professional carbon monoxide detector. this is what we use here at the cnn center. this will run you a couple thousand dollars. couple thousand of dollars for this. it is important to check. but for your home, $17. $17 is all it takes to get one o
million wasted as the city recovers from superstorm sandy. the wall street journal now is reporting that scores of hotel rooms paid for with public money have been vacant for weeks. they're supposed to house residents displaced by the superstorm, but those rooms are unoccupied. more than 1,000 people are l
Search Results 0 to 1 of about 2